Clinical Research Call Center Team Leader (M/F)
You are looking for a new challenge, where you can use your experience as a nurse and as a team leader? Check this out!
For an international, pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Clinical research call center team leader (M/F) to work in the Phase 1 unit.
Before a new drug is placed on the market, it undergoes many controls. "Phase 1" is to assess the efficacy and safety of a diagnostic method or treatment in healthy volunteers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage and oversee your team of nurses and agency staff to ensure daily activities, this by managing performance reviews, goal setting, ongoing assessment, regular F2F and coaching.
- Ensure the working schedule of the call center
- Participate in meetings with the Unit at New Haven/US
- Developing and maintaining unit volunteers recruitment capability to conduct a broad range of exploratory development studies
- Providing proactive support for development of new methods and material for subject recruitment purposes and implementation of recruitment campaigns as well as assisting in the increase of the unit awareness
- Recruiting, orienting, scheduling and may ensure compensation for all volunteers and subjects participating in clinical research studies
- Assisting in different secretarial, financial, regulatory and clinical trials source documentation related matters (e.g. Managing volunteers phone calls and visits, recording study data, maintaining source documentation, updating volunteers database specific to study participation, assistance in organizing meetings and travels, diary and meetings management, letters and mail administration, purchasing/orders management, contact with the suppliers, budgets set up and management, monthly expenses justification, bank account management, payment of the volunteers,…)
- May participate in protocol related activities such as assistance in the review of the informed consent documents for assigned protocols, responding to queries specific to subject data collection, acting as witness for the study medication administration in accordance with protocol
- May perform following-up of the subject in clinical trials and data collection
- Have the knowledge to be able to perform screen phones and establish the medical profile of the volunteer
- Update the electronic files of the volunteers and assure the follow-up of request of medical reports.
- May provide, when requested, reference administrative recruitment support services
- May perform highly specialized assignments, including electronic and written clinical data collection
- May provide reference administrative recruitment support services by facing external PCRU customers
- Enroll volunteers in a study according to the criteria of the study and the medical profile of the volunteers
- Have the knowledge to be able to perform screen phones in French, Dutch and English and establish the medical profile of the volunteer.
- You have experience as nurse (bachelor)
- Leading a team is nothing new to you
- You have knowledge of clinical research
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Working in shift is not a problem for you (7:30 - 15:48 / 9:00 - 17:18 / 10:15-18:33)
- The following describes you: Autonomous; Service-minded; Strong organizational skills; Very keen sense of initiative; Very good resistance to stress; Change - agile.
You will get a full time, fixed XPE contract with an atractive salary and benefits.
You would like to know more about this vacancy or you want to apply now? Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02/801.16.62