Administrative assistant in clinical research (NL-FR/ENG)
For a renomated and well known pharma company in Brussels, we are looking for an administrative assistant that will support the volunteer recruitment unit.
At XPE Pharma & Science you're not just a consultant, you are one of a kind.
Not only will we track down the perfect assignment for you. Our HR Talent Managers value Talent and build client-focused solutions with that in mind. They are dedicated to help you boost your career. This by coaching sessions, development centers and performance reviews.
Respect and professionalism are at the basis of our job. We are willing to go the extra mile for and with you.
be responsible for: Developing and maintaining unit volunteer
recruitment capability to conduct a broad range of exploratory development
Recruiting, orienting, scheduling and ensuring compensation for all volunteers
and subjects participating in clinical research studies;
- Managing volunteers phone calls and visits
- Welcoming volunteers
- recording study data
- maintaining source documentation
volunteer database specific to study participation
- assistance in organizing
meetings and travels
- diary and meetings management
- letters and mail
- purchasing/orders management
- contact with the suppliers
- budgets set up and management, monthly expenses justification, bank account
management, payment of the volunteers,…);
- Participating in protocol related activities such as assistance in the review
of the informed consent documents for assigned protocols, responding to
queries specific to subject data collection, acting as witness for the
study medication administration in accordance with protocol.
You are / have:
- Trilingual: FR-NL and english;
- High flexibility in terms of tasks
- Flexible to work in shifts (between 07h15 till 17h18)
- First administrative experience
- First administrative experience in a Medical and/or Clinical environment is a
- Available to start at the latest on Feb 1st 2019
XPE proposes you a full time (39 hours a week) open ended contract and a nice working environment!
Don't hesitate to send us your CV by applying online or to contact us for further questions:02/801.16.62 - email@example.com!