Spring House, PA, USA
Analyst – Clinical Functional Planning - Operational Planning & Strategy Your responsibilities
• Analyst – Clinical Functional Planning will be accountable for the day-to-day maintenance of data in planning systems (ex. Planisware / 1-Supply / Beacon / Share Point / UCT / etc.).
• Under supervision of a Manager, he/she will support variety of operational activities (ex. functional detailed forecasting of work deliverables, drivers, name assignments, algorithms, reason codes, manual updates as needed).
• The candidate will use and maintain accurate functional project and non-project plans, track functional resourcing (FTEs / OOPs), participate in reporting (via BI / Spotfire / Tableau / Visualization tools), continuous forecasting & business cycles.
• Incumbent will work closely with Management to drive functional time tracking, be accountable for data content used in functional decision making around internal and external resource requirements, participate in providing analytics, and be a part of any system requirements / testing initiatives.
• Under supervision of a Manager/AD, participate in planning meetings.
• Responsibilities may include but not be limited to maintenance of timeline dates, validation of resource drivers, support E2E OOPs adjustment process, reconciling and maintaining data accuracy for all systems, non-billable transactions, financial close exercises, mismatch reconciliation, and ad hoc reporting as needed, developing training documentation, and support process improvement projects.
• A minimum of a BA/BS degree or a minimum of 10 years’ equivalent work experience required.
• At least 3 years in industry experience with minimum of 2 years of experience within a drug development environment is required.
• At least, 2 years of operational experience required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience in working within team/function environment is required.
• Knowledge of planning processes/tools in a drug development environment is preferred.
• The candidate must work with great accuracy, be customer- and service-focused.
• He/she must have excellent time management, priority setting and communications skills.
• Strong operational and analytical skills (including knowledge of Microsoft Office tools especially those associated with Excel, MS project, etc.) are preferred.
• Travel (5%) global or domestic may be required.
Spring House, PA, USA *In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
• Besides an attractive salary and additional benefits (healthcare, 401k, 15PTO), we take care of the framework to onboard you in the most optimal way.
• We provide training and coaching programs and installed tools to stimulate knowledge sharing and collaborative working – everything what you need to develop a successful career as a CMAST employee.
• A position within in a dynamic and talented young team.
Ken Falorni 0032 10 80 71 17 - 0032 334 35 08