XPE Pharma & Science is looking for nurses with knowledge in clinical research and professional experience(s) or candidates that have a biomedical PhD.
The company you will apply at promotes cancer research in Europe and is linked to other leading biomedical research organizations around the world. Their research activities take place in over 200 hospitals and cancer centers in 32 countries.
The clinical scientist will provide scientific or clinical expertise by:
- Contributing to development of clinical trials from the study synopsis to full protocol writing;
- Assisting in daily management of clinical trials;
- Working closely with other functional areas including statistics, regulatory, operations, data management and contracts.
- Biomedical PhD and a minimum 5 years professional experience in clinical research Or Nursing degree with at least 5 years of experience in Oncology and clinical research
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is an asset
- Must be able to work within a team and take responsibilities and initiatives
- Must be fluent in English (oral and written), other languages an asset
- Able to write and check content and quality of scientific documents
- Good communicator with a broad range of stakeholders
- Good level of computer literacy.
We offer you a highly stimulating, professional and friendly atmosphere, in an international environment, in the non-profit sector.
You need more information? Call me at 02/801.16.65 !
Ready to apply? Please send me your CV and your cover letter for this position : firstname.lastname@example.org