Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA)
We are actively looking for a CTA to work in an international company working on oncology studies.
Why work as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science?
- XPE is a part of Adecco, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking
- Dynamic colleagues with passion and drive
- The opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization
- An interesting salary with extra-legal benefits. We offer meal vouchers, group- and hospitality insurance.
As CTA, you would assist/support the study team in administrative activities such as but not limited to:
- Create and maintain filing standards for clinical trials
- Conduct mass mailing
- Collaborate with Project Management and Regulatory units in preparating of documents required for trial activation
- Collect and report on document status during site activation
- Organize meetings (phone conference’s; face to face…)
- Depending on the study settings: Daily follow-up on drug shipment ; Daily follow-up on sample shipment ; Daily follow-up on imaging collections
- Real time update of tracking tools applicable to the study.
Also support non study related activities:
- Various overarching administrative tasks
- Back-up for reception duties.
The CTA is a challenging position for a person interested in the field of Cancer Clinical Trials activities:
- Bachelor degree in an administrative area, previous experience in a similar role is a strong asset
- Able to work with deadlines and to strictly follow procedures
- Good organization skills
- Proactive and multitasking
- Team spirit
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of microsoft office suite, Sharepoint is an asset
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch are assets.
A very good experience in a nice atmosphere with long term perspective! Salary range: 2200-2500€ (depending on experience) + mealvouchers 7€ + insurances + free public transports + extra holidays.
This job is made for you? Don't delay and apply by sending me an email.
You are not ready to apply or have questions? Don't hesitate to contact me and we will discuss in total confidence.
Sybille, 02/801.16.65 or firstname.lastname@example.org