Global specialist in fibers and protein technology development
Our client is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies and is looking for someone like you, should you wish to join a company with a great culture, focusing on the future and on its people.
You role in this amazing challenge:
To lead challenging Process Technology and Materials development projects & initiatives with high complexity & with specialization raw material co-products (fibers and protein) in order to meet or exceed current and future business demands.
In other words:
- To continuously scout and identify new ideas / opportunities in the fields of new product and materials development, working close together with Procurement, Innovation and other supply areas
- Promoting synergies among the different Zones in the world, integrating knowledge and support Global Innovation and Supply teams
- To understand consumer insights and competitors’ strategy, and to integrate this in the frame of the company's Product & Material development initiatives
- Work in conjunction with Knowledge Centers linked to Brewing Raw Materials (Hops, Cereals, Barley, Malting...) to ensure that long term Strategies are in place and approved, ensure to functional global authority experts are developed and present at global with knowledge transfer
- You are also responsible for delivering raw material co-products prototypes on quality, time and within budget for Global Innovation projects
- You have a Phd University technical degree or equivalent (Food Science, Biochemistry, Biology, Agronomy ).
- Additional technical brewing education & business oriented qualifications are an asset
- You have expert knowledge with fibers and protein for human nutrition
- You have good Brewing Knowledge
- You have a passion for the field of fibers and protein for human nutrition
- You have some practical experience with product development for human food
- You have experience with R&D research
- You have a good understanding of regulatory framework in key markets (EUR, US, Asia, South America)
- You have demonstrated successful experience in management of projects of high complexity and or risk profile (product, material and process feasibility / development / implementation)
What can you expect?
- A full time permanent contract, diversified tasks and responsibilities combined with interesting projects
- A professional, dynamic and stimulating work environment, with training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package including benefits, adapted to your experience
This job is made for you? Don't delay and apply by sending me an email.
You are not ready to apply or have questions? Don't hesitate to contact me and we will discuss in total confidence.
Julie Mertens +32 (0)10 80 71 12