Junior Clinical Operations Coordinator
Interested to start your career as a consultant at XPE Pharma & Science? We are looking for a Junior Clinical Operations Coordinator with a Master Degree.
Why work as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science?
- XPE is a part of Adecco, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking
- Dynamic colleagues with passion and drive
- The opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization
- An interesting salary with extra-legal benefits. We offer meal vouchers, group- and hospitality insurance.
The Clinical Operations Coordinator is responsible for the organization, planning and follow-up of the operational aspects of a clinical trial/research project.
- Support in the project development cycle with general tasks such as following up on requests to various partners, drafting guidelines, attend meetings and define actions for the COM activities (eg drug supply, translational research activities…)
- Ensures adequate logistical and operational support to the study sites during start up and conduct of the project at any time
- Ensure adequate project guidelines are maintained, and study-working book is updated in order to ensure continuity in situations of absence.
- Update project tracking tools on an ongoing basis
- Participate in project related meetings when applicable
- Support in the redaction of the newsletters.
- Master’s degree in life sciences (biomedical sciences, pharmaceutical sciences…) or experience
- Team player who can work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize adequately
- Any previous experience in the clinical trials/clinical research environment is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS office tools
- Fluent in English.
Working as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science means that you will be a part of the Adecco group. You will be guided and be followed-up by one of our Talent Managers. While giving the best of yourself at your project you will be able to develop your soft & hard skills as well via our Talent Managers.
You need more information? Call me at 02.801.16.65
Ready to apply? Please send me your CV and your cover letter for this position: email@example.com