As solution provider within the Life science sector , XPE Pharma & Science is extending the XPErts Team !
Do you want to improve the quality of life together with your future colleagues?
Then let’s get in touch Let me introduce you to your first mission !
The organisation is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
Our client is a worldwide leader in the beverage industry and is looking for a Junior Product Developer . You will start ias from January 2019.
You will develop, adapt or reformulate carbonated and non carbonated beverage formulations as described in Product Development Requests .
Main objectives are to develop new beverages or adapt existing formula according to specific detail objectives and under line manager supervision.
- Works on limited project steps with technical guidance from his management.
- Has a broad overview of key stakeholders and is aware of components of value chain.
- Responsible to deliver agreed tasked (Time & Quality)
- Leverages prior education, suppliers and literature to innovate within scope of briefs provided by other technical experts or supervisor
- Begins to Interact with project team member (QA, SRA, Commercialization team, Marketing, Global R&D….) or with suppliers on factual matters
- Development & Production of prototypes at lab scale
- Calculation of formulation
- Production of sample with the pilot plant of both beverage base parts and final products
- Filling accurately database, stability request,
- Keep clarity updated and other databases according of our internal policy
- Description of manufacturing conditions
- Takes advantage of opportunities to learn about new concepts or technologies
During his work, he will follow and understand good lab practice and internal procedure and may exceptionally deviate only after manager approval.
- Develops conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in area of technical discipline
- Applies those in the completion of job responsibilities
• Master degree in food science, Biochemistry, or related field
• 0-2 years of experience
• Core competencies should support the job objectives and principle accountabilities
• Drives Innovative Business Improvements
• Delivers results
• Develops and Inspires Others
• Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities
• Imports and Exports Good Ideas
• Food Science
• Working knowledge Beverage
• Competent Technology
• Working Knowledge - FMS database
• Working knowledge - System dynamic
• Working knowledge – Communication
• Fluent in English
• Additional national language is a plus
Why working as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science?
• XPE is a part of Adecco, one of the Top 2 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking
• Dynamic colleagues with passion and drive
• The opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization
• An interesting salary with extra-legal benefits. We offer meal vouchers, group- and hospitality insurance.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call me on Asmae +32492231817 to discuss in confidence.
Asmae El Addad