Interested to start your career as a consultant at XPE Pharma & Science? We are looking for a Scientist.
Purpose of the mission :
· Support the development and implementation of global guidances on sterility testing and
microbiology testing for vaccines.
· Support the development of a rapid microbiology testing program for vaccines.
· Support the establishment and maintain of global standards, guidelines, methodologies and
knowledge repositories for microbiology to ensure harmonization and use of best practices
· Support the development
· Write and compile guidance documents based on international pharmacopoeia and internal
guidelines for sterility test readout.
· support the definition of a program for rapid microbiology testing by evaluating actual internal and
external situation, screening of potential technologies and potential supplier - building business
· Support the establishment and maintenance of global standards, guidelines, methodologies and
knowledge repositories for microbiology to ensure harmonization and use of best practices within
· Build processes to robust internal network of microbiology expert in vaccines QC network .
· Writing in English reports of progression , guidance, best practices.
Working in GASAT (Global Analytical Science and Technology)
· Working with other microbiology teams cross the network
· Prepare guidance and best practices in English.
· Prepare business cases with technical feasibility and finance evalaution
· Knowledge Sterility testing , guidance and practices
· Update of a micro and a macro planning with key milestones
· Escalation of risks if milestones may not be respected
· Create tracking tables for document preparation. Maintaining accurate and up-to-date information
of the project.
Writing documentation (in English)
· Knowledge capture
· Guidance and best practices documentation management
· Report writing
To be able to perform all the tasks well, you should have a Scientific Master. You have knowledge of disposable system and interaction between the bag container and the Product. It's a plus if you already have experience in a lab and GMP environment.
To be able to work as a consultant we really look for people with a flexible mindset, good communication skills, able to work in team and autonomous.
Working as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science means that you will be a part of the Adecco group. You will be guided and be followed-up by one of our Talent Managers. While giving the best of yourself at your project you will be able to develop your soft & hard skills as well via our Talent Managers.
Asmae El Addad