Principal Scientist, Packaging Industrialization
Are you ready to take the new challenge? If you want a real challenge with exciting responsibilities, keep reading, you might find it here.
For our client, global leader in biopharmaceuticals, we are looking for a Packaging Scientist.
- Based in Brussels (Anderlecht) Belgium,
- Assess the industrialization of new developed packaging solution (primary or secondary):
- Impact assessment on process, supplies & financial aspects
- Consistency with the process validation and equipment qualification status
- Packaging lines testing
- Co-ordination of packaging technical transfers in collaboration with production sites within UCB or External Manufacturing as well as technical support for any packaging-related project within UCB or with CMOs.
- Act as technical expert for second line trouble shooting.
- Ensuring full compliance with UCB Pharma QA policies and GxP requirements, including the maintenance of departmental procedures and instructions covering activities within the department.
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical packaging process, project management, process development and industrialization,
- Knowledge in primary & secondary packaging development (at least one of the two)
- Qualifications in Engineering or Pharmacy or similar
- Experience in packaging process within a pharmaceutical company
- Able to work collaboratively with team members in a matrix organization.
We offer you a full time job in a dynamic team and innovative enviroment!