The Project Manager (PM) plans, coordinates, monitors and controls multiple complex research projects and/or clinical trials, from project start to closure in order to achieve projects objectives. He/she is responsible for overall project performances. He/she functionally leads the project team, and manages communication with internal and external stakeholders.
The Project Manager mainly interfaces with Project team members, Heads of units/departments, project external stakeholders, PMO and other PM’s.
The Project Manager works under the hierarchical supervision of the Projects Director.
Why work as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science?
XPE is a part of Adecco, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking
Dynamic colleagues with passion and drive
The opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization
An interesting salary with extra-legal benefits. We offer meal vouchers, group- and hospitality insurance.
- Responsible for multiple research projects and/or clinical trials
- Responsible for ensuring that the exhaustive list of activities and deliverables needed to achieve project’s objectives is defined, with associated schedule, budget and quality targets
- Takes overall responsibility for project management according intern policies and processes, including scheduling and prioritizing activities at project level.
- Leads, motivates, and coordinates the project team (internal transversal coordination). The PM liaises with Department heads to secure adequate project staffing (qualitative and quantitative);
- Manages project’s external stakeholders (incl. communication, contracts, budgets)
- Monitors and controls the project execution, including managing issues and conflicts at project level (analysis, decision making, priorities allocation, actions execution);
- Manages project’s changes with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and manages project’s risks
- Manages communication with internal stakeholders, including reporting and escalation of issues/conflicts beyond project level
- Within Projects Direction, contributes to improving management of projects.
- Provides guidance and mentorship to less experienced Project Management staff.
- Minimum education requirement: Master degree in sciences, engineering or management
- Ability to work in highly scientific environment is required
- Min 3 year experience in a project management/coordination role, or 3 year experience in the field of clinical trials
- Knowledge of Project Management areas (PMI) with the PMP certification (MANDATORY)
- Fluency in English (spoken, written) is required
- Familiar with MS Office tools
- A proactive profile, result oriented and problem solver, who gets things done both through formal channels and informal network
- Open minded profile, with strong desire to learn
- Organized and results-oriented person with the ability to integrate in a multilingual and multicultural environment,
- Team player with strong leadership skills, using open communication and influencing skills to work effectively within teams and across functions.
Working as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science means that you will be a part of the Adecco group. You will be guided and be followed-up by one of our Talent Managers. While giving the best of yourself at your project you will be able to develop your soft & hard skills as well via our Talent Managers.
You need more information? Call me at 02.801.16.65
Ready to apply? Please send me your CV and your cover letter for this position: email@example.com