Are you looking for the next step in your career? You have experience in Quality?
Keep on reading, this is for you!
Our client, a US based Health Care company that develops innovative personal care products, is looking for a Quality Management Specialist with experience in food supplements for their EMEA Headquarters located in Brussels.
As a member of the EMEA Quality Team, you will in your role of Quality Management Specialist ensure that the regional Quality Management System fulfills relevant national and EU quality compliance requirements and is set up in accordance with local and global NSE standards and policies.
- You will support the continued development and implementation of the Quality Management System, through collaboration and communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- You manage assigned quality processes, including but not limited to audits, CAPA, complaints, supplier qualification, non-conformance or deviation management
- You ensure validated and lean quality systems. How? By staying up to date with the latest quality standards, managing product and/or process changes as well as legislative updates
- You work on improvements and/or new processes, tools and methods to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the quality system
- You will also be involved in ad-hoc projects to support regional and global interests to improve the customer product experience
What a interesting job, right?
- You have a degree in biochemistry, chemistry, biology, food science at university level or equivalent through experience
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a food (supplement) manufacturing environment
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You have hands-on experience in GMP and standards like HACCP, ISO 22000, EU regulations and lean thinking, as well as MS Office and SAP
- You have experience in creating and implementing quality processes, as well as writing and updating SOP’s/WI’s is required
- Should you have experience in auditing quality management systems, it would be an asset
- You are willing to travel internationally (up to 20%)
You are offered a full time contract (CDI) on the client’s payroll and a challenging opportunity in a dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts, and where you are able to grow and contribute to the development of a successful team.
This job is made for you? Don't delay and apply by sending me an email.
You are not ready to apply or have questions? Don't hesitate to contact me and we will discuss in total confidence.
Mariam Sbihi 0470 98 10 39