For one of our clients, we are currently looking for a Scientist to join a leading pharma company.
Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing Services
The Clinical Release and Stability (CRS) group is a department of Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing Sciences – Analytical Development (PDMS-AD).
The lab team of CRS supports the delivery of the R&D portfolio by timely testing of:
- Screening studies;
- CTA/IND – NDA/MAA stability studies;
- Clinical batches for release purposes;
As a Scientist, you will have to:
- Execute testing for screening, CTA/IND, MAA/NDA stability studies and release testing of clinical batches;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, GMP and safety;
- Ensure high quality standards for experiments and take on responsibility for these experiments.
- You have a bachelor degree in Chemistry, or equivalent through experience;
- Good knowledge and practical experience with GC (headspace/purity) testing and with HPLC/UPLC testing;
- Knowledge of quality systems (GmP) is a big advantage;
- Able to work independently, though you are also a team player;
- Efficient, flexible and dynamic individual;
- Customer focused and result performance driven;
- Good sense of prioritizing;
- Professional working knowledge of Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- Open end contract on XPE payroll;
- Attractive salary package with extra advantages;
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment.
Asmae El Addad