For our client, a leader in the food & beverage, we are looking for a Stability Specialist Consultant.
As solution provider within the Life science sector , XPE Pharma & Science is extending the XPErts Team !
Do u want to improve the quality of life together with your future colleagues?
Then let’s get in touch!
Job Objectives: Evaluation of prototype developed in R&D, in an accurate, independent, efficient way. Ensure reports are done correctly and timely.
· Handle the stability evaluation related to Shelf-life prediction for new parts and syrups/beverages
o Receive, verify and log requests received from the Product Development team
o Apply defined protocol from a standard range: schedule illumination and temperature chamber tests
o Request analytical tests to internal analytical lab
o Write report including summary of the tests results using Nautilus
o Update results in relevant databases
o Ensure that enough samples are stored for tasting
o Create observation sheets for technician
· Organise and take part of internal tasting session
o Create tasting sheets
o Ensure the correct products are ready for taste testing
o Invite product developers according to the schedule
· Work under supervision of Stability Manager
· Maintain and assure well-functioning of assigned equipment.
· Lab work
o Prepare basic solutions and perform gas measurements
BS or Master (depending of the experience) in food science, chemistry or relative field.
Excellent knowledge of English
Team spirit, flexible, rigorous
Why working as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science?
• XPE is a part of Adecco, one of the Top 2 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking
• Dynamic colleagues with passion and drive
• The opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization
• An interesting salary with extra-legal benefits. We offer meal vouchers, group- and hospitality insurance.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call me on Asmae +32492231817 to discuss in confidence.