As solution provider within the Life science sector , XPE Pharma & Science is looking for a QA Operation Specialist for a client in Brussels!
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be working as part of the Quality Assurance Department and ensure that the products are manufactured, stored and packaged in accordance with cGMP
You will also support the development of GMP training packages and, if necessary, delivery of training.
Under the direction of the reporting manager, he / she will continuously improve QA and Compliance systems, strengthen quality awareness and investigate quality issues using applicable process improvement and problem solving techniques to assure successful outcomes of Company and external Health Authority inspections.
As QA Specialist you will bereporting to the Head of Quality:
Specific skills required
• Good knowledge of cGMP in a regulated environment (ICH Guidelines)
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of MS office packages (Word, Excel, Power Point) and TrackWise® System is in asset
• Strong problems solving skills, issue resolution and root cause analysis
• Highly Flexible and Adaptable. Able to work independently in a fast paced multitasking environment
• Language: French, English knowledges is an asset
• An exciting experience in leading pharmaceutical company;
• An attractive salary package with company car and extra-legal advantages;
• A fix term contract.
Asmae El Addad