XPE Pharma & Science is a full-service organization supporting life-science professionals by providing expertise through staffing, consultancy, project management, and project delivery services.
For our client a global company which provides services to biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, we are looking for a Tactical Planner.
Our client employs more than 120.000 people worldwide and is active in approximately 150 countries. In Puurs, it is one of the larger production sites, we have more than 1.000 employees. A high-tech site where innovation, quality and good cooperation are fixed values. Working ain this company offers you the possibility of a job with great responsibility, where you can learn new things every day and where your individual contribution is highly appreciated!
The organisation is part of one of the top companies in healthcare.
They have a worldwide mission to protect, improve and recover vision care.
For more information don’t hesitate to contact XPE Pharma & Science.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Creating and managing an optimal "Master Production Schedule" at tactical level for 3, 4 to 24 months, including:
o Production volumes based on demand
o Capacity analysis
o Allocation of resources that result in the expected operational costs and inventory levels
• Production capacity and resource planning on a tactical level.
• Aligning the MPS with the production plan that is approved in Sales & operation planning (S&OP)
• Coordinating the Supply Planning Review, which is part of the S&OP process.
• Coordinate action plans that resolve resource constraints.
• Optimizing local planning processes, such as lead times, product segmentation.
• Ensuring the correct level of SKU Inventories at the next point of the supply chain.
• You manage the planning parameters in an ERP system, such as the MOQ and product segregation.
• You send action plans to achieve the supply performance objective and you continue to strive for continuous improvements.
• You manage supply KPI reporting and analysis
• You have a Master's degree (eg Engineering, Economics, Business Management, ...) and at least five years of experience on the job.
• You have a passion for supply chain, planning, analyzing complex situations and solving problems.
• You have strong communication skills and can adjust your style depending on the situation and your conversation partner.
• You have strategic insight, you can easily set priorities and you are a hands-on problem solver.
• You are always looking for how we can optimize and improve the way we work.
• You are an expert with numbers: excellent knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SQL.
• You have knowledge of ERP systems, Advance planning solutions & S&OP processes.
• You are APICS Certified (CPIM, CSCP) .
• You are fluent in Dutch ( mandatory), English and you have a good knowledge of French.
• Work experience in Pharma is a plus.
The company offers you a challenging, international and interdisciplinary work environment. Investment in people is a priority for our client.They offer a range of possibilities for personal development and career opportunities within the group to motivated, qualified people.Your office will be based in Puurs.But the company supports a flexible work-life integration.
Asmae El Addad